Peanut butter fat bombs
1 ½ Cup sugar free chocolate
1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
½ cup peanut butter (Preferably homemade and sugar free)
(Recipe for peanut butter at the end of the blog)
– Take a silicone chocolate cup mould or a muffin tray lined with cupcake liners.
– Take the sugar free chocolate in a microwave safe bowl add ½ tbsp of coconut oil and melt the chocolate for 1 min or until completely melted. You can also use double boiling technique on stove top.
– After the chocolate has melted completely mix the coconut oil and chocolate properly.
– Pour a 1 cm thick layer in the mould and tilt it in a circular motion to cover 2/3 rd of the mould with chocolate.
– Repeat the same till half the chocolate is over and keep the mould in refrigerator to set for 15 mins.
– Meanwhile, mix peanut butter and remaining melted coconut oil in a bowl till a smooth paste is formed.
– Now take the moulds with the set chocolate and add a thick layer of peanut butter to each of them and refrigerate again for 15mins.
– After the peanut butter is set take the moulds out.
– Reheat the remaining chocolate if required and add another layer on top of the peanut butter till it is covered properly.
– Set it in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes. Your peanut butter fat bombs are ready for consumption.
• HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
1 Cup dry roasted peanuts
Salt to taste
½ tbsp stevia optional
2 tsp peanut oil for a creamier texture
– Add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor and process for 1 minute.
– Scrape the sides of the container and blend again for 2-3 mins until it forms a smooth and shiny paste without any pieces.
– Store in an airtight container.