Cheesy broccoli soup
Nutritional composition : (per serving)
Total calories – 200 kcal
Carbohydrates – 10 g
Fats – 15 g
Proteins – 7g
Ingredients : (2 serves)
Brocoli 1 cup
Garlic 3-4 cloves
Onion 1 big
Vegetable broth or water 2 cups
Cream ½ cup
Cheese 1 cube
Butter 2 tsp
Pepper to taste
Chilli flakes 1 tsp
Oregano 1 tsp
Salt to taste
– Wash and chop the broccoli florets into small pieces
– Heat butter in a pan.
– Add onions, garlic and sauté for 2 mins.
– Add the broccoli florets and sauté for another 5 mins.
– Add vegetable broth and cook till broccoli is soft.
– Blend into a smooth mixture.
– Heat a pan and add broccoli mixture, cream, cheese, salt, pepper, oregano and chilli flakes.
– Bring it to a boil and serve hot.
– Can garnish with roasted broccoli florets.