Stuffed Egg omelette
– Butter 2 tsp
– Mushrooms 75g
– Spinach 25g
– Eggs (1 whole and 1 eggwhite)
– Cheese ½ Cube
– Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
– Melt 1 tsp butter in a pan
– Add mushroom , salt pepper and sauté for 2 mins
– Add spinach sauté on medium flame for 1 min and transfer to a bowl.
– Next whisk the eggs together well with 1 tbsp cold water and salt.
– Melt remaining butter in the pan.
– Add the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute.
– Pull the egg mixture to the center of the pan , let the mixture be runny.
– Add mushroom and spinach mix to one side and let it cook for 2 mins
Fold the omelette and serve.